Woman's Center for Wellness offers several aquatic options for women, men, infants and children in occupational and physical therapy, as well as a variety of integrated fitness programs.
Consult with your physician about Aquatic Therapy at Woman's Center for Wellness.
Warm Water Therapy Pool
Our water therapy pool helps alleviate pain and increase movement to treat a variety of diagnoses. The pool helps advance patients from an acute/healing state to a strengthening/wellness state.
- Orthopedic conditions
- Arthritis (osteo and rheumatoid)
- Degenerative disc/joint disease
- Prenatal lower back pain
- Lower extremity lymphedema
- Generalized weakness
- Gait and balance disturbance
Medical Exercise: Aquatic Programs
- Medical Exercise can incorporate aquatics for patients who are unable to move into a regular fitness aquatic program.
- OB Aquatic is a program for the mother-to-be that has additional physical limitation.
Geaux Strong is aquatic therapy designed to build strength, endurance and independence for children with special needs. Our program is conducted by a pediatric physical therapist and physical therapy assistant.