Balance Weight Loss Program
If you are trying to lose weight, finding BALANCE is key. Woman’s Center for Wellness offers a personalized weight loss program that focuses on real food, fitness, and coaching to help you reach your goal.
What to expect:
- Lose an average of 1-3 pounds per week
- Learn sustainable, healthy lifestyle changes
- Boost energy levels
- Feel great!
- Personalized plan to fit your lifestyle
- 6 Week*
- 12 Week
- 6 Week Extension
*Group options available
Get Balanced This Year!
Register for a FREE seminar for more information describing what is included in program fees.
Call 225-924-8313 or Email Us
Program Fees Include the Three Essential Components to Weight Loss:
“The Balance program has given me a better understanding of which food items as well as portion size that I need to eat to keep my metabolism working effectively to lose weight. I feel confident that I will be able to keep the weight off.”–Balance participant
- Meet with a registered dietitian to develop a personalized food plan including plans for any medical condition or food sensitivity
- Learn about proper nutrition
- Resting Metabolic Rate testing
- Body Composition Analysis
“The exercises suggested by your fitness coach were an added bonus with instructions on how to speed up my metabolism as well as helping to relieve the tightness in my neck and shoulder areas.” –Balance participant
- Work one-on-one with a fitness specialist to develop a personalized fitness program
- Trainers will inspire and motivate you to exercise and focus on your unique health condition or needs
- Learn about proper form and technique to ensure you are exercising safely, correctly, and efficiently
- Fitness consultation
“The weekly check-ins with the health coach were an invaluable tool in holding me accountable for my weight loss.” –Balance participant
- Meet with a certified health coach weekly for accountability
- Weigh-in, review food and exercise journal
- Receive weekly health tips, educational handouts, and recipes
- Get motivated and encouraged!